CP Kids at Centerpoint
CP Kids is an age-appropriate environment for your child to learn and grow!
Each age group has been strategically chosen to reach the next generation where they are!
What to Expect on Your first visit
– Our Sunday morning service is specifically designed with your kids in mind! We have a team of awesome adults who love your kids and have a strong passion to see them learn about and grow in the Lord and have a great time in the process! We have fun and crazy worship songs, sometimes messy, but always fun games, interactive Bible stories, and a message that is especially for your child to hear!
– We have a nursery that is well staffed with loving, caring adults who will show your child Jesus’ love every Sunday.
– Nursery is for kids from birth through 3 years
– Service on Sunday mornings is for children in grades Pre-k through 6th
How check-in works
Before Service: CPKids Corner Health Screening Policies
Your child CAN NOT be checked into our area if any of the following pertain to them:
- They have traveled outside of the state in the last 10 days
- They have received a positive Covid Test and not quarantined for the time recommended by the CDC
- They have had known first hand exposure to someone that has tested positive for Covid and have not quarantined for the time recommended by the CDC
- They have a fever of 100 or higher and are on fever reducing medication
- They have a persistent cough
- They have a runny nose that is green or dark yellow
- They have vomited in the past 24 hours
- They have an eye infection
- They have any unidentified rashes
- They have head lice including nits
These policies are to protect the health of both the children and workers of our church and the children and workers of our day care. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
After the above screening, you can check-in your child at the CP Kids desk. You and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on to the matching tag. Once registered, you may also use the Planning Center Church Center App (found below) to check in at the Self Check location in the lobby! Ask a CP Kids volunteer to show you how!
After Service: After the service is complete, you will return to CP Kids Desk and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
During Service: In the event that we need to contact you during the service, your child’s identification code will appear on the screen. We ask that you exit the auditorium immediately and look for a staff member or volunteer who will direct you to your child’s room.
If you would like to pre-register your child, you may do so by clicking the Registration Button!
CP Kids Downloads
The Quiet Room
While we do offer childcare, we also understand that sometimes parents would like to keep their infants with them. At the rear of the sanctuary there is a quiet room for your convenience in case your child becomes fussy or more active than being in the service affords. The room has a large window as well as audio speakers so that you won't miss anything that is going on if you choose to utilize it!
If you have further questions concerning our CP Kids experience or visiting Centerpoint Community Church with children, simply fill out the form below to get in touch with our Kids Director.